A Team Passionate About Making a Difference.
Our Triple A Solutions team has been specialising in Fire Safety and Building Usage since 2003, delivering Personal Emergency Evacuation Planning (PEEPs), Fire Risk Assessments, Access Assessments and associated IFE accredited PEEPs training.
We work with Responsible People to ensure that they meet the legal requirements by developing cost-effective organisational evacuation strategies and with disabled people to develop suitable PEEPs which enable them to evacuate buildings as safely and as quickly as possible.
- UK expert in PEEPs portfolio planning and PEEPs
- Qualified Fire Risk/Access Assessor/Trainer
- Secretary General of Institute of Fire Safety Managers (2012 – 2014)
- Project/Bid Manager at BT Syntegra 1990 – 2003
- BT Global Special Award for Quality & Innovation
- Chairperson of Uganda Sunrise Charity operating in Uganda with child soldiers and street children 1999 – 2004
“I have thoroughly enjoyed developing cost-effective evacuation strategies that comply with fire safety and equality legislation over the past 18 years across a wide range of organisations. Protecting both Responsible Persons from prosecution and reducing the risks to disabled people is always my aim. After the success of our two-day PEEPs for Professionals Course to delegates from both the public and private sectors including the Fire and Rescue Services, I’m delighted that we are now able to offer this course on a much wider scale via our ESSENTIAL e-learning platform.” Elspeth
- Policy Advisor in the House of Lords
- Strategic Policy Consultant
“I am happiest at the leading edge of new policy particularly when the outcome will benefit the people who really need it.
I have spent the last 25 years working with Peers and MPs to introduce legislation that will improve people’s lives. As a Director of Triple A Solutions I have been able to explain to politicians and policy makers the importance of building safety, particularly when there is a fire or emergency. Our top priority has always been to make sure everyone is able to evacuate safely, including people who rely on others for assistance.” Chris
- Angel Investor in TripleAconsult/Masabi
- Executive Director of a successful tech company
- County Councillor in Oxfordshire
- Member of British Computer Society
- BT Programme/Test Manager 1990 – 2003
Digital / Marketing
Emma Roberts Jell
To contact any one of the team please go to Contact Us