A team passionate about making a difference.
Our Triple A Solutions team has been specialising in Fire Safety and Building Usage since 2003, delivering Personal Emergency Evacuation Planning (PEEPs), Fire Risk Assessments, Access Assessments and associated IFE accredited PEEPs training.
We work with Responsible People to ensure that they meet the legal requirements by developing cost-effective organisational evacuation strategies and with disabled people to develop suitable PEEPs which enable them to evacuate buildings as safely and as quickly as possible.
- UK expert in PEEPs portfolio planning and PEEPs
- Qualified Fire Risk/Access Assessor/Trainer
- Secretary General of Institute of Fire Safety Managers (2012 – 2014)
- Project/Bid Manager at BT Syntegra 1990 – 2003
- BT Global Special Award for Quality & Innovation
- Chairperson of Uganda Sunrise Charity operating in Uganda with child soldiers and street children 1999 – 2004
- Policy Advisor in the House of Lords
- Strategic Policy Consultant
- Angel Investor in TripleAconsult/Masabi
- Executive Director of a successful tech company
- County Councillor in Oxfordshire
- Member of British Computer Society
- BT Programme/Test Manager 1990 – 2003
Digital / Marketing
Emma Roberts Jell
To contact any one of the team please go to Contact Us