An Institution of Fire Engineers Accredited Training Course accruing 6 hours CPD
Participants have 8 weeks after purchase to complete the PEEPS for Professionals Foundation Course and download the CPD certificate.
We are launching a suite of courses in October on our new eLearning platform that will provide enhanced features and training courses for all levels
PEEPs for Professionals Foundation Course Benefits
- Institution of Fire Engineers (IFE) accredited training
- Provides evidence of organisational due diligence meeting the legal requirements of Article 21 of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order
- Reduces the risk of a successful criminal prosecution in the event of an injury or fatalities resulting in a Coroner’s Inquest or Inquiry
- Certificate of 6 hours (IFE awarded) Continued Professional Development (CPD) for successful course completion
The PEEPs for Professionals Foundation Course contains 20 mandatory modules, including knowledge checks. The Foundation Course is accredited by the Institution of Fire Engineers (IFE) who have awarded six Continuous Professional Development (CPD) hours for successful completion of the course. Completion of the PEEPs for Professionals Foundation Course provides evidence of meeting the legal requirements of Article 21 of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 in the event of an inquest or inquiry.
Organisations requiring more than 5 licenses can benefit from 12-month, subscription based pricing and discounts, providing additional access to:
- Worked PEEP examples and fillable form templates
- Triple a Solutions certificated courses – Strategic Planning and Practical PEEPs
- Additional Learning – Disability Awareness and Neurodiversity
- Reference Library containing relevant Legislation, Guidance, Standards and Codes of Practice.
Our training is delivered on our e-Learning platform enabling participants to undertake their training at a time and place of their choosing.